SLEEVE FILTER FOR RECEIVING HOPPERS
The receiving hopper sleeve filter is used during the unloading of the truck in the receiving pit. This prevents the dispersion of dust and protects the workforce.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RECEIVING HOPPER SLEEVE FILTER
- Length: up to 18 m
- Sleeve filter surface area: up to 504 m²
- Modular bolted modules, maximum availability for different sizes and capacities.
- SNAP RING model with top sleeve extension or option with traditional construction and front door access
- Timing system for automatic sleeve cleaning
- Option to convey air from fans into a single collector