|Model||A||B||C||Potentiality [ton/h]*||Power [Kw]||Rpm||Weight [Kg]|
(*) SPECIFIC WEIGHT OF THE PRODUCT: 0,6 t/m3
The MCF Continuous Mixer, in feed sector known as ‘Mixer for addition of molasses’, is capable of optimally distributing a liquid, such as molasses, oil, or a mixture of oils, into a flow of flour.
Models are available with capacities from 10 to 100 ton/h.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MCF CONTINUOUS MIXER
- Constructed in AISI 304 stainless steel in all parts which are in contact with the product.
- Tank comes complete with an integrated heating system.
- Tank is insulated to prevent heat loss or heat exchange with the external environment.
- Shaft features bolted and adjustable shaft blades.
LIQUID INJECTION INTO THE CONTINUOUS MIXER
The shaft design allows the introduction of liquids from 0.5 % to 15 %
The liquid is introduced into the continuous mixer through a pump, that is equipped with a flow meter which measures and records the quantity for comparison to the quantity of flour entering.
RELIABILITY AND LOW MAINTENANCE
- Functional and robust construction
- Large scale dimension of all components
- Easy access for inspection of the tank and shaft through special doors