|Model||A||B||C||D||E||F||Capacity [ton/h]||Real volume [m3]||Sppecific weight [kg/dm3]||Perm. time [min]||Power [kw]||Weight [kg]|
Benefits of thermal treatment and sanitation in animal feed production
– Removal of pathogenic organisms: under certain conditions of time and temperature, destruction of salmonella and other bacteria.
– Increase in the preservation of the feed thus treated.
– Increase in the digestibility of the feed and the conversion factor on the farm.
– Increase in the quality and durability of the pellet.
– Increase the productivity of the pellet mill.
FEATURES OF THE FRAGOLA CONDITIONER
– The Fragola conditioner operates with direct steam, injected directly into the meal, and with the heat transferred from the body of the machine, also heated indirectly with steam.
– Increase in the productivity of the pellet mill from 5% to 15% with insertion of the Fragola conditioner.
– The amount of product entering the conditioner is controlled by a screw feeder.
– Discharge of product from the conditioner is made through a tubular screw which guarantees a constant and optimal load to the pellet mill.
– It is possible to work between 40°C and 95°C in function of the raw material to be treated and the presence of thermolable components, the times of treatment generally vary from 1.5 to 3 minutes.
– The machine is made of stainless steel AISI 304.
– The paddles are bolted and adjustable.