|Model||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Useful Volume [m³]||Power [kw]||Speed [rpm]]||Weight [kg]|
SINGLE SHAFT HORIZONTAL MIXER
The single shaft horizontal mixers are machines suitable for mixing various types of powdered and granulated materials. In the agrofood industry they are mainly used for mixing meal, vitamin supplements, pet food and cereals. They are available from 800 to 12,400 litres.
The particular design of the paddles enables our horizontal paddle mixer to consistently achieve a high standard of homogeneity of the mixture. A mixing ratio of 1:100,000, coefficient of variation (CV) <3%.
In producing feed, it is possible to add liquid up to an amount equal to 3-4%.
MIXING TIME AND DISCHARGE TIME
Mixing time, depending on the type of material, is very rapid, also in the case in which the mixer is not under full load, mixing time is not slowed down due to the particular design of the paddles.
– Mixing time: 120 seconds starting from the addition of the last amount of any additive, whether solid or liquid.
– Discharge time of the mixer is about 10-15 seconds.
– The mixing plant can work 12 lots/h, totally automatic.
Discharge is extremely rapid due to the doors along the entire length of the machine.
Total discharge of the product is guaranteed by doors along the entire length of the machine.
The rational and robust construction, the large size of all of the components, the ease of inspecting the tank and the shaft through special hatches, make our horizontal mixer extremely reliable.
HORIZONTAL BLADE MIXER, PREMIX LINE
Mixer designed for premix, supplement, and microelement production plants
• Available capacities: 200÷1600 liters
• Constructed entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel
• Motor power dimensioned for mixing products of high specific weight.