ROTARY SIEVE – CRYLOC
The VR rotary sieve, otherwise known as cryloc, is a machine that is widely used in the grain, feed, pet food, fish feed sector for the separation of dust and fine particles from pellet, croquette, flour, cereal products.
The range of models of the VR – Cryloc Rotary Sieve goes from a production capacity of 20 ton/h up to 120 ton/h, with a specific weight of 0.6 ton/ m3, with diameter from 1500 mm to 2700 mm.
- Compact machine with minimal space requirements
- Product layer levelling device adjustable from the outside
- Emergency inspection hatch
- Handling system with sliding on rails for cryloc: with this system the cryloc is able to receive product from a whole series of silos.
- Application of pneumatic dust extraction and conveying system in a special recovery line.
CRYLOC ROTARY SCREEN MODEL VR..R
In addition to the standard VR model there is also the Rotary Sieve – Cryloc model (VR..R), designed with a flat body and height reduction compared to the standard model, with considerable installation advantages.
CRYLOC ROTARY SCREEN VR 15R / VR 22R / VR 27R