Liquid Dosing Unit
The liquid dosing unit has numerous functions in the feed, premix, pet food, aquaculture, mining, and chemical industries. It also performs the important function of dosing liquids into the various mixing, addition of molasses, coating, extrusion lines.
FRAGOLA offers complete lines commencing with the receipt of the liquid from tankers or palletized containers, to transporting it to storage tanks, with subsequent dosing of the liquid in small process cells inside the production lines.
The liquids in question may include molasses, vegetable oils, animal oils and fats, acids, colouring agents, etc.
The dosing unit adapts to the physical and chemical characteristics of the liquid in question and the type of application being performed.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LIQUID DOSING UNIT
- Constructed of AISI 304 / 316 stainless steel.
- Liquid storage and dosing tanks with options for heating and insulation.
- System comes complete with electric pump, static filters for the elimination of foreign bodies, electro-pneumatic and manual valves.
- High-performance flow meter for accurate and reliable liquid dosing.
- Option for piping to be insulated and heated by hot water, or electric heating elements, Piping constructed of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Safety tank for pump and instrumentation housing, with integrated level indicator.
- Option for insulated cabin for liquid group containment for heated fat or oil dosing systems, to avoid heat loss.