N.16 MINOR-INGREDIENTS CAP. 60 LT/EACH (TOT. CAP. 960 LT)
N.14 MINOR-INGREDIENTS CAP. 60 LT/EACH (TOT. CAP. 840 LT)
N.10 MINOR-INGREDIENTS CAP. 60 LT/EACH (TOT. CAP. 600 LT)
Micro ingredient dosing system
Dosage is an essential step in the production of premixes and micro ingredients.
Our micro ingredients / concentrates / additives dosing system has many advantages:
- Optimises time-consuming manual tasks resulting in productivity gain and elimination of human error.
- High precision dosing.
- High standards of cleanliness and precautions against cross-contamination.
THE PLANT CONSISTS OF:
- Cylindrical cells constructed from AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel which prevents corrosion. A range of models is available with 10, 14, or 16 cells. Each cell has a capacity of 60 litres.
- Extraction system from cells is achieved by screw extractors, equipped with equipment for the extraction of difficult materials, AISI 304 / AISI 316 stainless steel construction to prevent corrosion.
- Load-cell scales, featuring high precision and minimum tolerances.
- Pneumatic conveyors enable product handling, complete with cyclone filters, rotary valves, electric fans or compressors, and silencers.
- Reinforced curves to prevent wear, and lines designed to avoid any pollution.
MANUAL LOADING SYSTEM:
- Mobile suction arm to ensure the operator’s health when unloading the bag.
- System with barcode and electromagnetic locks remotely connected to control the opening of the selected cell.